How to Manually submit CSR and Activate SSL Certificate (for external hosting)
- Log in to https://control.crucial.com.au/clientarea.phpStep 2
- Click on MY SERVICESStep 3
- Select the relevant SSL certificate productStep 4
- Click on 'Generate Cert Now'Step 5
- Enter the required details (Server Type, Contact Details - Admin email will receive the certificate once complete) and paste the CSR (this should be generated on the server hosting the domain)Step 6
- Select the email address you would like the SSL approval email to be sent toStep 7
- An email should be received to the selected address in previous step. Please click on the link to approve the certificat.Step 8
- Once approved, the SSL certificate will be emailed to the address entered as Admin contact.
Did you find this article useful?