Restart/Reboot my VPS ServerStep 1
- Log in to https://control.crucial.com.au/
and click on My Services
- Click on the VPS
for the server you want to rebootStep 3
- Scroll down to the Power Options section and chose the option you wantReboot
- This is a graceful reboot. All processes are given time to shut down normally before the system is rebooted.Reboot in Recovery
- Reboots a separate image that allows you to mount and access your server as if it was a secondary disk drive. Useful in recovering data or repairing a server in case a major problem occurs.Shutdown
- This is a graceful Shutdown. All processes are given time to shut down normally before the system is rebooted.Force Shutdown
- This forces the server to shut down right away, without waiting for running processes to close first.
Did you find this article useful?